Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Forgot...

Quick note, for those of you who haven't heard, we had the ultrasound. And...those pink jammies I had so neatly packed away get to be unpacked again.
Yup, it's a girl!
What happened to James? No idea. Maybe up in the spirit world one of his sisters got impatient and shoved her way to the front of the line! Or maybe this little one was supposed to go elsewhere, but didn't, for whatever reason, so the Lord decided to change the lineup a bit and send her to us. Who knows?
Anyway, we've got another little girl coming to us. Tentatively, we like the name Rebecca. We have a list of names we're considering, we'll wait until she is born to decide. I'll look into her little face and ask myself "What name suits this little person?" I also have to figure out if Becky is a name that suits a soccer player, because she's kicking the ever-lovin' crud outta me! She is going to be an active kid!
And James? Well, he'll come in the Lord's own due time, I'm sure.

No comments: