Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a New Year

It's a new year, and it's time to get back on the wagon. I fell off, gained back all the weight and then some (darn Christmas candy!), so now I need to get back to losing the weight.
I'm still using Calorie Count, they've updated their site with a bunch of new food items so I don't have to hand enter everything. It's a great tool, so all I have to do is get used to my diet again, then ease into a workout routine.
That, along with my jewelry classes, my calling (we have a funeral this week to prepare for. Fun, huh?), taking care of the kids, the house, and attempting to work on the second draft of my trilogy. I think I need an extra 12 hours a day!
Well, time to get at it! I am also trying to limit the time I spend on the computer, I've had blurry vision lately, I think I need a break! So gonna break out the beads now and work on another project. This is gonna be fun!

No comments: