Monday, November 8, 2010

Faster....and slower

Phew! I don't have much time, I have mischief loose in the living room. But I just thought I'd lay out a quick review of how much is going on right now!
Jeff-busy as heck at work, and contemplating how long he can get away with driving on regular tires before snow flies. Oh yeah, that's this afternoon! Hope he makes it okay. He's a little under the weather these days, but I'm hoping to fix that with some chicken soup and green tea.
Esther-loving preschool, growing like a weed, and gorgeous as always! Her curly hair always attracts attention, and YES, it is totally natural! No curlers involved!
Taemarin-Turns THREE today!!! Yup, she's actually three years old! We had her party on Saturday, so I don't plan to confuse the issue by bringing it up to her today, but it just boggles my mind. We have her signed up to be tested for preschool, we're just waiting for them to call us for an appointment. I'm hoping to get her into the same place as Esther, then they can ride the bus together.
Becky-OH SO CLOSE!! She is so close to walking now, it's crazy! She can stand independently, but she is just a little too nervous to take that first step. Her blue eyes are so pretty, just like her sisters, and in daylight they just draw you in and melt you into a little puddle!
Heather-holy cow, where do I begin?? Farmer's Market is over for the season. The weather is just too nasty to even think about continuing! However, I have replaced it with two new loves. Etsy, and a teaching gig at Robert's Arts and Crafts in Provo. Yup, I'm a bona fide instructor now! Friday nights, you can sign up on my other blog. I'm actually doing a demo today in-store to show off what projects we'll be working on this month. I have a fall one, and a Christmas one. Mom is coming to watch the kids for me so I don't have them tearing the store apart. (Thanks Mom!) In February, I will have another teaching job as a UVU community education instructor, again, teaching Jewelry. That will be on Tuesday nights.
Every day is a new surprise for us. It's astonishing to me how time seems to just drag during the long, dark, cold days. (I have seasonal depression issues). But then the end of the week comes, when Jeff is home, and I look back and ask "where has the time gone???" Time flies when you're having fun, and if I'm not careful, it will all fly away, my kids will be grown, and I'll be wondering what the heck I did with my life!

No comments: