Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring has Sprung!...where's my shovel...

Ah Spring! That wonderful time of the year when everything starts growing, including my garden!
Well, that's the general idea, anyway.
I got a bit of a late start. I haven't started my warm-weather crops yet, and I have two 9-packs of Broccoli waiting to be buried, but I've got other seeds in the ground. I'm hoping I have a decent garden this year, since I signed up to have a booth at the Farmer's Market.
Of course I am not relying on just my crops. I will be selling crafts again, only this time instead of having them all at once, I'll rotate crafts for something different each Saturday.
I hope I have better luck this year than last. I made diddly last year. Oh well, maybe second time's the charm.
The girls are getting so big! And so active. They want to be outside all the time, which is hard, because they are both fair-skinned, and we all fry at the drop of a hat. Forty-five minutes at the park, and Taea and I were both pink. Dunno how Esther escaped! I can't wait for the trees at the park to get their leaves so we can play in the shade!
Anyway, life is moving along. We got a new dishwasher, and it is doing a better job than the last one. I'm hoping we can continue to work on the house and make things better.
Gotta go break up a baby fight. Ah, the joys of motherhood!

No comments: